All form fields are required.
Maintenance services for increased life time of installations
Egemin Automation supplies full-range life cycle services to increase the reliability of technical installations at minimum cost with a high level of technical proficiency. Our areas of expertise in maintenance include installations for logistic installations, such as automated warehouse and distribution installations, automated guided vehicle systems (AGV) and in-floor chain conveyors. The main purpose of our life cycle services is to maximize the system availability and to increase the total life time of your installation.
We provide a wide range of maintenance services geared to your needs whatever your technical installation or application looks like:
- full-scale maintenance contracts with service level agreement (SLA)
- 24-hour helpdesk, remote and on-site support
- maintenance on demand
- spare parts sourcing and delivery
- stockpooling programs to reduce spare parts costs
- installation reviews, minor modifications and extensions including site migrations and capacity increases
- system retrofits (modernizations and upgrades of logistics installations)
and get an answer within
three working days
“The people of Egemin are available, provide help in case of failure, and when there is a problem, they are very quick to find a solution.”