All form fields are required.
End-of-line transport with automated guided vehicles (AGV)
Egemin’s automatic guided vehicles constitute the perfect link in an end-of-line automation chain. Our AGVs exchange handshake signals with end-of-line equipment like robot palletisers and stretch wrappers to pick finished pallets from conveyors.
Our end-of-line automated guided vehicles are the ideal cost-saving solution to automate the repetitive product flow between production and shipping.
No product damage
Finished products in shipping get repeatedly damaged through manual handling. Thanks to the highly organised way of working and improved traffic safety, our AGVs make sure your goods are delivered undamaged in front of or inside the trailer.
- Fast ROI (less than 2 years)
- Optimal stock and transport planning leading to higher operational efficiency
- More timely deliveries
- Increased safety and quietness on shopfloor
- Flexible technology keeps working area free and makes future modifications simple
- Optional location and buffer management in AGV software
and get an answer within
three working days
Georgia Pacific Spain
“We decided to automate the internal transport with Egemin AGVs because it allowed us to save on labour costs and to significantly increase traffic safety within our plant.”